Thursday, December 23, 2010

Restart and Rebuild

So I just finished a ride on the trainer and went to input my ride data into an online training log that I've been using for years.  On a whim I decided to click on the link that displays the entire months ride data on a calendar.  Much to my horror I was confronted with the fact that today(the 23rd of December) was only my 8th ride this month.  Following this I selected the link to display the previous months information and saw that I only rode 11 time the entire month on November.  On the positive side of things I have been running so at least I've been staying active but with riding this little I am having a real identity crisis.  I pride myself on riding long and often but life and holidays and cold weather have been getting in the way.  I guess it's time to start rebuilding now.  Oh what fun it is to ride.......................

2 comments:

Affib Rider said...

Wait until you have a family.....

Henry Dimmick said...

Quite clicking on those views!