Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Morgantown MonsterCross APCXS #2 & #3

OK, I know my blog posts have been slow and infrequent this year and that's because that is how my riding has been.  I've been riding on a regular basis but real "training" has been at an all time low.  I think with all of my travel last fall and the CX season running late into the year it just didn't leave much time for an off season and recovery.  Now I'm riding slow but enjoying CX season.  I have some pretty big plans in the works for next season that I'll make known soon but until then I'm going to enjoy the rest of this season and off season on whatever fitness I have left.
 Anyway.  The weekend in Morgantown was a blast.  Good times with good friends.  I have never done one of J.R. Petsko's races before but I must say the course was a blast and organization was great. 


 I didn't really do very well.  I finished 11th on Saturday and 14th on Sunday.  I did, however have a really good time. 




1 comment:

Henry Dimmick said...

YOU are OUR Monster...our Mt. Holly Springs Monster!