Monday, February 28, 2005

Base Miles Before the Storm

There is supposed to be a big snow storm hitting the north east in the next few days so today was going to be our last nice day to ride for a while. I got the phone call from Rich telling when the ride was and who was going. I showed up to ride and Rich, Mark, Steve, and I started out into the semicold weather, 30 degrees. It was sunny so it felt warm and it was a very enjoyable 48 miles. The only problems were I didn't know we were going to do 48 miles so I was semi-unprepared in the food department. Also, there was a cross wind on the way out and a head wind the whole way home, that may seem wrong but the wind changed because of the up coming storm. It was a fun time and hopefully it won't snow too much and we can do it again soon

No comments: