Monday, March 21, 2005

days getting longer = longer rides

I've been getting to do quite a bit of riding over the last week. It has started to get slightly tollerable out and going outside isn't so terrible any more. Race season is less than 2 weeks away with a road race in Washington, PA on April 3. I went to the bike shop over the weekend and decided to test ride some bikes now that it is a bit nicer just to ensure I was getting the right size bike. It turns out I needed a 56cm instead of the 58cm we had ordered. Rich said he would change the order first thing Monday and when he called to change it the 58cm had already been sent. Now it has to be sent back and the other one ordered and it won't be here until the end of April. That is sooooo far away. I guess it won't hurt me to wait. Also, I won't be tempted to ride it and get it all dirty and grimy on these roads that still haven't recovered from a long winter.

No comments: