Saturday, June 12, 2010

2010 PA State TT Championship






Steve M. and Henry came over today for the race.

I did my best and my best wasn't good enough.

It's hard to look at average power on a up and down course like the one at Clark's Valley because the course rarely allows you any time at one specific power before you have to change completely. Knowing this I just rode as fast as I thought I could sustain for the duration. In the end I was extremely happy to lower my PR for the course by roughly 45 seconds. Unfortunately it was only good enough for second place.

2 comments:

Affib Rider said...

Bummer... :>(

Henry Dimmick said...

From what (rumor) we heard, the CAT 3 winner is apparently some dude who (has been in Europe long enough to loose his USAC license?), and is now working his way back up through USAC categories according to USAC regulations... a ringer you might say...(?)