Thursday, August 06, 2009

YBR TT new PR tonight

I set a new PR tonight at the YBR Thursday night TT. 23:01, almost started and U23 club. Conditions were perfect and I think I could have done it if I had a cassette with an 11 tooth cassette because there were parts of the course that I just ran out of gears:( Looks like I may be getting faster after all. Hopefully the good times will continue.
Ironcross VII is quickly approaching! Registration opened Saturday and it'll be here before we know it. So clear the weekend of October 10-11 and get ready for a party at my place. Also, it's time to get your cross bike to the shop for any work that needs done and don't wait until the last minute. The first cross race of the season was last weekend in NJ so it'll soon be in full swing:)

No comments: